Olive oil in a green salad is a must, but how often have you thought of mixing fruit with olive oil? Here's a fruit salad dressing recipe with extra virgin olive oil to make your next bowl of fruit tangy-licious.
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Fresh mint
- In a small bowl, mix orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Whisk in the olive oil a few drops at a time until dressing is creamy and emulsified.
- Taste and adjust ingredients to make vinaigrette zesty and well-balanced.
How to serve
- Pour over a mix of fresh fruit. We recommend strawberries, blueberries, watermelon and grapefruit.
- Garnish with mint.