Pita Chips are the perfect accompaniment to dips. Pita Chips can be healthier than potato chips, especially if you make them at home with our easy recipe. These whole wheat pita chips are low in sodium and are baked with healthy extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 package of whole wheat pita bread
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Cut the pita bread into into quarters and then cut each piece again for a total of 8 triangle per piece of pita bread.
- Generously brush each triangle with extra virgin olive oil on both sides
- Arrange the pita chips in a single layer on a sheet pan
- Bake for 5 minutes on each side.
These versatile chips can be served with just about any dip, sweet or savory. Check out our post on how to improve store bought hummus or some of these yummy creative dip ideas.