Did you know that you can make baked potatoes in your slow cooker? Here is a super easy recipe for crock-pot baked potatoes made with olive oil.
Recipe - serves 4
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (feel free to use more if desired)
- salt to taste
- 4 sheets of aluminum foil
- Prick washed potatoes with a fork several times.
- Rub potatoes with extra virgin olive oil (let potatoes dry before applying olive oil).
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Wrap each potato in foil.
- Place the potatoes into a slow cooker, cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 7-8 hours until tender.
- To serve, create a dotted line from end to end using a fork and squeeze the ends together. The seam will pop open. Watch out for hot steam!
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and flaked salt over the potatoes and enjoy!