Roasted Pepper Caprese Salad
Recipe by: OLYFO
- 4 Bell peppers
- 50g Cherry Tomatoes
- Basil Leaves
- Arugula (optional)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Roughly cut peppers and mozzarella into large strips.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Add peppers to a roasting tray, toss in extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast the peppers for 15 to 20 minutes and remove and cool when ready.
- For the vinaigrette: Mix extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper.
- When ready to plate, arrange ingredients and dress.
- Finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Egg, Salmon, Avocado, and Caviar Toast
Recipe by: Garcia de la Cruz
- 2 skinless filets of salmon
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil + more to drizzle with
- 5 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs thyme
- Half lemon
- 2 eggs
- Sea salt
- Smoked or regular paprika
- Red pepper flakes
- Black pepper
- Green onions, scallions
- Poach 2 skinless filets of salmon in a medium saucepan on low heat in 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 5 cups water, 1tsp salt, 2 cloves garlic, 3 sprigs thyme, half lemon, for about 10 minutes covered.
- Soft-boiled 2 eggs – about 4 minutes.
- Mash up an avocado and spread it onto two slices of toasted bread.
- Layer some arugula or baby kale over this.
- Add the poached salmon.
- Split and lay the egg on top.
- Add some caviar to top.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, smoked or regular paprika, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
- Garnish with chopped or thinly sliced green onions/scallion.
- Drizzle some delicious Extra Virgin Olive Oil over it.
Recipe by: Stonewall Kitchen
- 2oz cream cheese, softened
- 4oz feta cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 box grilled crostini toast (with sea salt)
- 1 jar of olive salad
- Fresh parsley, if desired, for garnish
- Place cream cheese, feta, garlic, oil, and honey in a food processor and blend until a smooth paste is created.
- Top crostinis with a spoonful of whipped feta and a spoonful of olive salad.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley if desired, and serve.
Mediterranean Mezze Platter
Recipe by: Terra Delyssa
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Hummus
- 1/2 cup Tabbouleh
- 1/2 cup Tzatziki
- 1/2 cup Olives
- 1/2 cup Radish
- 1/2 cup Whole Cherry Peppers
- 1/2 cup Feta, cubed
- 4 pieces Naan, quartered
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- Arrange all the ingredients on a large platter, then drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the hummus and olives.
- Serve with appetizer plates, small forks, and spoons.